Sunday, January 30, 2005

"tomagotchi" revival

Not sure how many of you remember those Tomagachi toys that were so popular in the late 90's. But when we had J and B over to our apartment on Friday to have our Bible study (we started by talking about baptism but went off on numerous tangents), I noticed that B's keychain had an orange electronic-looking thing on it. So being the curious sort that I am, I picked it up and asked her what it was. Turns out it was one of the Tomagachi knockoffs - a "Nano Baby." When I showed the slightest bit of interest in that, she let me know that she was tired of it and practically forced me to take it off her hands. She showed me how to reset the game and gave me brief instructions. On Saturday, since there is anything and everything on the internet now, I found some more complete instructions here. I now have my little e-baby Kenna. Somehow it doesn't quite measure up to what I'm sure a real one would be.