Tuesday, February 13, 2007

baby girl learns some new tricks

Ahh, I just love my baby more and more each day. She is so wonderful. She's learned a few more "tricks" lately. First one is that she found her thumb and sucks it on rare occasions. But she does so with an open hand instead of a fist, and it looks so cute. I'm used to older children sucking it w/ a fist and the open hand was strange to me.

Another trick she learned is to finally start cooing regularly. She does it w/ a "gargly" sound and is so adorable. And she is also smiling several times a day now, both to me and to hubby. She is such a joy to us and we love her so much. It's almost like she changes day to day at this point. I have to remember to take more pictures before she changes.

I am still active in my work at home thing. Yesterday, today, and tomorrow I'm supposed to take 12 hours' worth of calls for Valentine's day gifts... I'm not sure if I'll make it. There were system issues yesterday and I could only get an hour in, so I need to average 5.5 hours each day. I hope I can make it, but if not I'm not going to worry terribly about it. Hubby and I are going to celebrate V-day on Thursday since Wednesday is church. We ARE taking the baby with us. It's her first Valentine's day so she should get to celebrate too. :)

No comments: