Thursday, January 10, 2008

a poser and food to play with

I was looking through prior entries, and realized that it had been a while since I put in a picture of Lydia. So here are a couple from this morning for your enjoyment. In the first one, it looks like she is "posing" for the camera. Then the other one is just plain silly. :P





In other news, I have managed to start making some play food to sell in my store. I've made a sandwich (with meat, cheese, lettuce, tomato and pickle), some cheesy chips (like cheetos), some chocolate sandwich cookies, and a carrot. I'm hoping to branch out my product offering in the next week or so. I have all these totally cool ideas floating around in my head of foods to make and how to make them look like what they're supposed to. I'm very excited. :) My favorite so far are the sandwich cookies and the tomato slice. :D

No comments: