Saturday, February 28, 2009

a sense of humor develops

Lydia is starting to have a sense of humor. If she does something funny and the adults around her start laughing, she starts laughing too and says "That's funny!" She also understands when Mommy is being silly, like when I'm changing her diaper. Sometimes I will take the new diaper and put it on her head or tummy or wrap it around an arm or a foot. She'll giggle and then say in a somewhat deep voice, "Noooo... it goes on the bottom." I tried to get a video of it earlier today but of course once the camera came out, she just stared at it and wouldn't say her funny line. I'll have to get a video at some point though.

The pregnancy is moving right along. I'll be nine weeks on Monday. My all-day sickness comes and goes. I still haven't figure out if any particular thing triggers it, or helps it to go away, so I can only hope that it doesn't last too much longer. I'm also exhausted all the time, probably from trying to do too much, but possibly because I need iron. I'll probably pick some up and add it to my litany of other vitamins that I've been taking, and see if that helps.

No comments: