Saturday, July 16, 2005

ow my aching head

So last month, for the first time ever in 6 years of taking the Pill, I skipped the last week and went straight to a new pack to skip my cycle for that week. But now I'm wondering if that was such a good idea. For going on 3 days now, I've been having big headaches that come and go. I remember having them before during my "off" week of pills, but nothing that I needed to take medicine for or that lasted very long. But this is the second time in 3 nights that it's been painful enough to keep me awake while I wait for medicine to kick in. I know it's not dehydration because I've been making a very conscious efford to keep enough fluids in me. There is a tiny chance that it is from the heat... I did turn the a/c up a couple of degrees in hopes of having a slightly lower electric bill next month. If the headaches continue into next week when I start my new pack then I may turn the a/c back down and see if that alleviates the pressure.

Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow.

No comments: