Thursday, May 11, 2006

tired all the time but the chores don't go away

These past couple of weeks I have been SO sleepy. I am trying to take little naps in the afternoon b/c hubby doesn't get home until around 7:45 usually, but then I have to go to bed around 9:00 or 9:15 to get up way early for my work. Very much looking forward to the day that I don't have to work outside the home anymore. :) And that day may come sooner than expected. Our debts are going to be entirely paid off by the end of October. Hubby's work is going very well and it's possible that we may get the chance to move sometime before the end of the year. I don't know how we'll handle that with a baby on the way but we'll have to see. Depending on where we end up, we may be able to afford me quitting my job earlier.

But there's not even really anything on the plate or anything at this point. I'm just going to sit it out through the summer and then see where we are. When we first moved here, the then district manager told us that we'd be here for at least two years, and those two years won't be up until next May.

I got another box of maternity clothes in the mail yesterday. :D I'm so excited. This one has a whole bunch of dresses and a very cute jumper and several long-sleeve tops and even a maternity coat! Now I don't feel so much pressure to sew right away... which is a good thing because that is one of the "chores" that I don't have the energy for.

I'm slowly getting to the mindset that in December we really will be having a baby. I'm still not really having any symptoms and don't have any weight gain or "showing" yet, but I've seen a sonogram pic of a woman who is just a couple of weeks ahead of me. My sonogram was just a dot, but hers has a head and arms and everything. I think that when we have our next ultrasound it will be ultra-real to us. My next appointment is next week and I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: