Saturday, August 27, 2005

still waiting on a normal cycle

Well, today is cycle day 19 on my first cycle off the pill. I've heard of women having hundred-day cycles their first couple of times off the pill. I hope that's not me. My temps are still low each morning. My cervical fluid still looks to be fertile. I just don't know what's going on. But I don't regret getting off the pill. I should have done it a long time ago.

I called my mom again this afternoon. She said that she and my sis were going to try to come see me over Labor Day weekend after all, but sis started her job sooner than that so they can't come now. I really and truly don't know when at all we will be able to see each other now. Probably not until after my as-yet-unconceived baby is born. When said baby arrives, though, I will be able to have a homebirth with a legal midwife. There is a small practice of CNMs that is still listed in the phone book as doing homebirths. I hope they are still around when it's my turn.

I've developed the pictures of girl kitty playing fetch. Hope to post them sometime.

No comments: