Saturday, September 3, 2005

i love scrapbooking

I started my wedding scrapbook a week or so ago. It is going to be fabulous. :) I still had all the cards that we got for our wedding so I cut out all the verses and signatures and pictures from them, and will intersperse them throughout the album. I bought a pack of extra pages to go with it, and hopefully I won't need ALL the pages for the how we met/engagement/wedding/honeymoon stuff, so I can put pregnancy pictures in it too, if we are blessed with a baby.

But right now I don't know if that is going to happen. Tim wants a baby NOW still. We are waiting until January to start trying. I am on cycle day 26 now of my first post-pill cycle, and I still haven't ovulated. :( It is really starting to make me sad.

On a different but related note, some of the girls on a message board that I'm on use a diva cup for their period, and since I've been able to do internal checks on myself I figured I could go ahead and try one out. They all seem to love it. It should be here in a couple of weeks.

Work is going fine. We have a new district manager, a female one. She had a meeting with the district on Wednesday, and now our paperwork is doubling. It is going to be a little stressful for a while but should even out by the end of the month. It's just going to be hard to remember things and get in the habit of doing certain things daily that we didn't do at all before.

No comments: