Saturday, September 22, 2007

i know she's growing, but...



The picture shows one of her well-worn size 3-6 month pajamas, laying on top of her brand-new-with-tags size 6-9 month pajamas. She is currently just slightly too long for the 3-6 size, but looking at those loooooong 6-9 month ones, I just can't imagine how she can possibly fit into them. How will her feet be past the pajama's knees? Will her hands stick out of the sleeves at all? Interestingly, so far it only seems to be pajamas that she's outgrown. The rest of her clothes still fit fine. I think, anyway. I did finally get her some fall/winter clothes, and they are all 6-9 month size. I hope she grows into them by the time the weather cools down.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Wow, just now in the 6-9 months.

I always think that the next size clothes seem so big too. But it is amazing how quickly they fill them up.

What is it that grows to be as big as the container they are kept in... fish? turtles? I can't remember. Anyway, that's what it makes me think of.