Tuesday, March 31, 2009

am i having fun yet?

I turned 13 weeks yesterday, and the day before yesterday, I was still having "morning" sickness. It was after church at night, and let's just say that I didn't make it home. (I DID make it off the road, though.) Also, in the past couple of weeks, I've had the occasional painful stretching of my round ligaments. It's not very fun. And my "belly" still comes and goes. It is there in the evening, but then when I wake up in the morning, it's disappeared again.

I'm ready to move on from all this into the fun part. I want to feel movements. I didn't feel anything with Lydia until over 18 weeks, and have heard that second and beyond babies are felt earlier, but probably not THIS early yet. Movements would be fun, though. The ligament pain... not so much.

Lydia's been two years old for nearly 4 months now, and I just now called to make her appointment for her 2-year visit. We had some... "issues" with our insurance and changes and stuff, but her appointment is now set for Thursday morning. It's so strange to me to go this far between appointments now b/c they were so close together in her first 18 months. The office staff always loves her when we come in, though, as do the other waiting patients. And Lydia, social butterfly that she is, is of course happy to entertain.

No comments: