Thursday, April 5, 2007

teeth may be coming soon

Last time I went to the store, I picked up some Hyland's teething tablets, just in case I needed them sometime in the near future. And today, I picked up on a few teensy signs that she may possibly be teething. The center of her bottom gum almost feels rough, but I can't remember if it feels that way normally or what. It's definitely rougher than the outer edges of her gums, though. Then this evening I changed a poopy diaper, and it was very slightly greenish and very slightly mucousy. And the past couple of days she's been a teensy bit fussier than normal, but I only noticed that b/c I am with her all day. Even her daddy can't really see any change in her temperament. So maybe some teeth are on the way. I'll have to keep an eye out for any more changes.

For now, though, I'm enjoying her toothless grins:

No comments: